Tuesday, 26 April 2011

Have a cup of tea

I just love the sentiment which is from Create with TLC and I thought it went perfectly with this Sugar Nellie image by Leanne Ellis. The sketch I've used is from The Sugar Bowl Challenge and I'd like to enter it into that challenge and also the embossing challenge on Simon Says Stamp challenge.
I've embossed the background card and punched the edges. I've used some treasured paper from my stash which was starting to curl at the edges, so time to use it. Unfortunately I have managed to cover up all but one of the ladybirds. The other paper is  by DCWV and are black and white giant daises which I have rubbed over with a pink ink pad.
Off to see Paula this afternoon for a crafty chat!

9 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

Hi Lynn...what a cute little image. LOve the punched corners and the embossing too.
have a good day
Lisa x

~amy~ said...

Such a sweet image...love how you've colored her!

Victoria said...

lovely card Lynn and just perfect timing as I'm sat here with a cuppa tea having a break from cleaning!

Always good to use up old stash - makes room for new stuff!

Love
Victoria
x

Julia Dunnit said...

Happiness is a cuppa and a chat with Paula - hope you're having a great time. This card is so sweet, love the way you've tied all the flowers together.

kayc said...

Enjoy your afternoon. Kathleen x

Cheryl said...

oh hun love this image,and love the embossing its so effective hugs cheryl xx

Katina said...

Oh this is gorgeous! Love the image and the sentiment is made for me!!! xx

Maria Therese said...

Beautiful card!

Merry said...

That is such a cute image and you have coloured it so well Linby...great card.