Sunday, 15 May 2011

The blues


This is a card I have made for an ardent Chelsea fan. The new kit only came out this week so I whipped over to website to make sure the latest kit was used on the card. I used the background and insert from My Craft studio collections edition for men and recoloured them to blue. I arranged all the elements in MCS and then printed out the emblem and kit separately and mounted them onto foam pads.
I'd like to enter this card into Cards for men - for someone special and One Stitch At a time which is anything goes this week.

8 comments:

Katina said...

Brilliant card Lynn. The background is fantastic and I love the mini kit. xx

Donnas Den said...

Great card, Linby. Thanks for joining us over at Cards for Men and good luck with the challenge.

Donna x

Ann said...

Oh excellent background Lynn. Andy is going to love that you created such a personal card.

Cheryl said...

oh this is a brilliant football card hun,great design hugs cherylxxxx

Lisa Jane said...

oh this is fab.. he will love it! I love personal cards
Lisa x

Dolly Daydreams said...

Fab card for a football nutter , very dynamic.

Marie

Debs said...

Awesome Guy card, love the shade of blue, thanks so much for joining our "Anything Goes" challenge at One Stitch at a Time this week
Debs R
xxx

Made by Mandy said...

Wow, well done for you making it from the new kit, isn't the internet just the best resource for us crafters?

Many thanks for joining in with our Anything Goes challenge over at OSAAT

Mandy (DT member for OSAAT)