Sunday, 1 May 2011

Box frame class

 I went to Victoria's box frame class yesterday morning. I was going to take a photo to post but I've just taken these from Victoria's site as she has done such a good job! You can see I opted for my fav colours.

Here I am with Shaza "creating" you could have heard a pin drop with all that concentration. I was initially daunted by filling 16 squares with mini art works, but soon the ideas began to flow especially with all the lovely SU goodies Victoria had for us to play with.

7 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

oh wow what a fabulous creations -i love all the different squares ... this would be a great project to enter into our anything goes challenge at By the cute and girly this month
Lisa x

kayc said...

Looks like you had a great time. I just love it. Glad you enjoyed it. Kathleen x

Liverpool Lou (Anne) said...

Hi Lin, this is beautiful, I love the colours ;-) Love the cards below too, beautiful stamp and love the colours you've used ;-)
Anne xx

Julia Dunnit said...

Oh it's fab...worked a treat..and how fab to go to a day and come home with a finished project..love that!

Victoria said...

told you you'd look good on the pic as always. Thanks for coming to the class, I really enjoyed watching your creation developing from nothing. Made my day it did.

Love
Victoria
x

Merry said...

This is such a beautiful idea...might be just what I need to do for my Mum for Mothers Day. Love the colours you have used and each square so special.

Monica said...

This is lovely, Linby and so much hard work gone into that frame. Harmonious monotones as well.

xxx Monica