Sunday, 22 May 2011

Butterflies - again!

I'm sorry that after the overload of butterflies yesterday I am here with them again! Just had an idea I wanted to execute and this is it. I've used Kraft card and added some bakers twin, a small heart button and some bling. Used a PTI sentiment and flower for the background. I've also put a small strip of the patterned paper insdie the card to show through the punched edge.
I'd like to enter this card into:-
A Spoon full of sugar-anything goes
Crafts and me -anything goes (opt Kraft)
CES-use three embellies

9 comments:

~amy~ said...

sweet card...love the red bling!

Lisa Jane said...

ooh this is so pretty Lynn.. i love the DP and the punched border - what a great idea
Lisa x

Inkyfingers said...

I've been loving all your butterfly cards Lynn and this one is especially lovely. Hope your allergy test went well!
Hugs
Carol x

Ann said...

Well you know you can't go wrong with butterflies Lynn - could be my favourite image. Love that paper - so pretty - and the edge punch matches perfectly!

Christine said...

This is lovely! There's no such thing as too many butterflies! I would love it if you would submit this for our Kraft paper call on Practical Scrappers! practicalscrapperscards@gmail.com

Monica said...

So pretty, love the papers and the baker's twine gives it a lovely appeal.

xxx Monica

mustavcoffee said...

OOh I love this one the papers look so good against the kraft and that pretty pop of red is just perfect, great design. Thank you so much for your lovely comments :0) xxx

Pauline said...

Beautiful paper, and i love the punched edges too.

Sarah-Jane said...

Another lovely butterfly card and great paper too, really pretty
Hugs xx