Saturday, 7 May 2011

Chocolate

I thought this sentiment was perfect for the challenge over on Cute Card Thursday which is "I like chocolate a lot".
It also fits the challenge on Crafty Catz challenge which is to use a quote or sentiment.
The image and sentiment are from Bugaboo, I used a Kanban background and chocolates toppers finished off with some seam binding. By the way Bugaboo have 50% off at the moment to celebrate the launch of their new store.
Well I have to admit that the Less is More challenge has me a bit stumped this week, it is white on white. Hopefully back later with an entry.

6 comments:

Suzi said...

hehehe!! this made me smile, I totally agree with her. Love the image and the sentimnet Linby. Hope you're having a lovely weekend.
Hugs
Suzi x

Lisa Jane said...

one of my fave images Lynn.. and i love your card . The DP is fab
Lisa x

Janette said...

Fab card Lynn, something most of us relate to, thanks for sharing it with us at CraftyCatz this week.xx

Rose said...

FUN!! love the sentiment lol

Dawn said...

Agreed! Very fun card, it made me chuckle - thanks for sharing it with us this week at Crafty Catz!

Hugs, Dawn

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Linby
A fabulous card,thankyou for joining us at CraftyCatz,
hugs Dianne xx