Friday, 20 May 2011

Down on the allotment

Well this is my second garden inspired card. Someone asked me to make a card for a lady who has an allotment. I knew I wanted to use those seed packets again (this time I have shrunk them down to minis) then remembered this fab freebie digi image from Paulette at create with TLC. It went just perfectly with my theme! I also let go a whole Websters petite page. The lady it is for likes yellow and browns, so this paper just cried out to be used. I added a free frame and another freebie sentiment mounted inside it.
I'd like to enter it into Stamps r Us - use a digi or dig paper and Crafty Catz Weekly Challenge - anything goes.
I'm going for an allergy test tomorrow. I've thought about this for a long time and price was reasonable and I can claim half of it back on my insurance, so hopefully may reveal something!

11 comments:

Cheryl said...

oh hun you always come up with brilliant images this is just perfect,she will love this hun hugs cheryl xxxxx

rosearee said...

Hope the allergy test helps. You don't seem to have the best luck with your health!

Sally H said...

Stunning card! That paper is gorgeous and I love the images. Hope you have success with the allergy tests. At least if you know what's causing it you can take steps to avoid it

Rose said...

fab card!!

hope they find what you are allergic to and get you on the right meds soon :) allergies are the pits!!!

Lisa Jane said...

oh this is fabulous .. another of my favourite things - gardening. The little seed packets are wonderful and a fab embellie
Lisa x

Dawn said...

Hi Linby, Lovely card - I love those little seed packets as an embellishment. Thanks for joining us this week at Crafty Catz. Hugs, Dawn

Janette said...

Hi Linby, Fab card, everything fits perfectly together, love the seed packets, brilliant touch. Thanks for sharing it with us at CraftyCatz this week.xx

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Linby
A fabulous card,thankyou for joining us at CraftyCatz this week,
hugs Dianne xx

Monica said...

How sweet is this card... the seed packet looks so natural... there is something very vintage and likeable about this card.

xxx Monica

Louise said...

a lovely card, such gorgeous paper and those seed packets are such a cute feature

Thanks for visiting mine, hope the test reveals what you want it too xx

jojoscraps said...

This is beautiful Linby. This image is perfect for your seed packets and I love your papers too!
Thanks for sharing with us at Stamps R Us. I hope you'll join us again soon.
Jo xx