Sunday, 29 May 2011

Gems and pearls

After making the last fashion card I sort of had a hankering after playing with some more dresses! I've used my MCS Fab Glam fifties cd rom to make the mannnequin and then printed the dress on some spotty PTI paper. I added some pearls at the waist and neckline. The backing paper is also from the cdrom and I wanted to be able to still see the images so I have tucked the sentiment behind the dress form. The home baking image is one I found on the internet. I've added a couple of gems to the bows on the shoes.
I'd like to enter this into Crafts and me challenge- gems and pearls and the Stamp Something challenge -use a sentiment.
Well a wet and windy day here. The OH is coughing for England or sleeping - so crafting for me.

4 comments:

Fluffles said...

This is a lovely card, great how you1ve put all the different images together. Love the mannequin. Thanks for stopping by my blog. Jx

Dolly Daydreams said...

Hi Linby . What a lovely card love the frock so fifties, beautiful backing paper too, a perfect match.

Marie

Lisa said...

Super cool project! Thanks for joining us at Stamp Something this week!

Juls said...

this is gorgeous!! I love the real 50's feel!!! Hugs Juls