Monday, 9 May 2011

I made another one.......

I enjoyed making my box frame so much last week at Victoria's class that I decided to make another one. In fact I got two additional frames so at some point another will follow probably with a kitchen theme.
I made this one to go in my living room and you can see from the chair it is on and the cushion behind it, it is based on the colour scheme I have in there.
I've used lots of different things, some wooden buttons I have, some crafty individuals stamps, punches, and all mounted onto SU papers. There is even an old earring, I lost the other one and in vain hope kept this one in case it ever turned up - that was about 3 years ago, so now it is enshrined in here - bottom left next to the eiffel tower.

14 comments:

Victoria said...

love it Lynn! so good to see you making another one. I love that you've popped an earring in there to, at lkeast if the other ones does ever turn up you'll know exactly where it is lol!
Love
Victoria
x

Lisa Jane said...

oh its fab Lynn.. and the colours look just perfect.Great use of your earring too lol
Lisa x

Cheryl said...

oh just love this hun the colors are just perfect and its one,great design hugs cherylxxxx

Twiglet said...

Love the colour scheme Lynn! Great way to use up all those bits and bobs - fab design.

Katina said...

Love this Lin, what a fab idea! You've got me thinking now...! xx

Sally H said...

It's fabulous! you matched the colours perfectly!

Susie Sugar said...

Wow this is totally fab, crafty Sis I'm going to try one when I move maybe with sea shells
The ones you made are such an inspiration darling.
Thank you so much for my beautiful Birthday card it's was lovely of you to think of me , you must tell me when you're 21 too so I can make one for you !! Thank you darling
Hugs Susie xx

Ann said...

Its lovely Lynn! What a great project to display in your room. Usually we have to hide away our creations so its lovely to be able to have something out on permanent display.

Merry said...

This is such a wonderful project...love all the little bits and pieces.

kayc said...

This is just fabulous. Love it. Kathleen x

Monica said...

So clever and creative. Love the colour combo.

xxx Monica

Louise said...

Wow, I loved the one you did in the class but this is fab too. Love the use of the earring too! Hugs Louise xx

Christine said...

Love this box, great colors! I've linked this up on Practical Scrappers!

Pias Doodling said...

This is awesome! I saw this linked on Practical Scrappers.com /Pia