Monday, 2 May 2011

Laundry blues

This is a card I have made for someone who very kindly lent me their steam press to try out. I've been seeing them demo'd on the TV but wondered if it was simply a case of plug and go or would you need to "learn" how to use it. Well the one I was lent came with no instructions and I got on fine with it. Luckily they had a press on offer at the weekend, so I now have my very own coming!
I've used a TGF stamp and coloured her with copics. I got to use a peg, which I have had for ages (still loads more). Then I used sketch 30 from sketch and stash
 who this week want you to use any past sketch. I am also entering the card into Cute card Thursday who would like to see any sketch from any other challenge or one of their past ones. The little sentiment is a new stamp I bought just for this card-luckily it was on sale. It really is designed I suppose to go on the back of the card but it just fitted the whole theme of this card so well that I put it on the front.
Right off to do gardening whilst the sun is out and the last day of my hols.

5 comments:

Crafty Chris said...

A lovely card Lynn she looks how I feel My ironing is like a mountain, enjoy your last day.
Chris x

Lisa Jane said...

Oh lol lynn. I love the image and the cute laundry ticket. So sweet. LISA X

Monica said...

Oh Linby, this is just so cute... lucky you, to find a sentiment to match your feelings. And luckier still to find it on sale! How nice to have somebody lend their iron to you...

Happy crafting,

Monica

kayc said...

What a cute image. Just love it. Kathleen x

Jill said...

aww this is gorgeous Linby love the image and the clothing label is a great idea so clever thanks for joining us at Sketch n Stash hugs Jill xx