Sunday, 1 May 2011

Stamp and show some buttons

I found a new challenge to me "Simon says stamp and show" the theme there is more vintage and  T Holtz inspired. This week the theme is "stamp and show some buttons". I've used my new vintage sewing set from Sam Poole and a first for me - black card as the base. I embossed the vintage SU wheel and punched the edge, stamped on some mulberry paper and stamped the dummy onto a scrap of printed press flower paper. Added some seam binding and bakers twin to the buttons.
I'm also entering it into One stitch at a time challenge who want to see embossing this week.

8 comments:

Victoria said...

I like black card as the base Lynn, sets it all off nicely. I love this collage style that now seems so very you
Love
Victoria
x

Lisa Jane said...

oh i love black as a base .. i use it a lot and it really sets off the papers and that pink ribbon. A beautiful card
Lisa x

Crafty Chris said...

Fantastic card and agree with the rest it really makes the images pop using the blk card, love it.
Chris x

Julia Dunnit said...

Ooh you need to do more black - this is a stunner. Understated and striking...likey! I'm starting to NEED seam binding in every colour!

Marianne said...

Very stylish card!
Beautiful!
Thanks for playing along at oSAAT!

Marjo said...

Love the look, sentiment is fantastic...lol Thanks for playing with us at OSAAT.

xoxo Marjo

Katina said...

Oh, wow! Love the images and the collage effect.x

Scrappy Scatty said...

What a fab card
thank you for joining us this week at OSAAT
Love Jan
xx