Thursday, 19 May 2011

Teddy bear picnic

There are a couple of challenges who want to see Teddy Bear picnics this week. So I got out a stamp that I bought last year but has never been used (!). It is a flowersoft stamp, but I haven't added any flowersoft to the image. I cut a frame to mount over the image - I just saw this idea on Brenda's blog and so "monkey see monkey do" LOL!
I'd like to enter it into these challenges and then get to bed!
Allsorts challenge-Teddy Bears picnic
Crafty Calendar Challenge-Teddy Bear
Oldie But a Goodie-Teddy Bears picnic
Flutter by Wednesday's-open challenge as long as there is a butterfly/fairy/angel
I love promarkers - animals

13 comments:

Merry said...

A perfect stamp for all those challenges. Great card...love the sentiment too.

xxxtglxxx said...

What a sweet card :) Gorgeous image and beautiful soft colouring.

Thanks so much for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers this week,

hugs

xxalisonxx

brenda said...

What a perfect stamp for our theme Linby, I think it's the first real teddy bears picnic I have seen with cake as well !

Thank you for joining in at Allsorts this week.

I am off to Edinburgh for a few days and will get back to you on the dates for our next catch when I get home - time got the better of me this week.

B x

Cheryl said...

oh love this stamp hun its,gorgeous just lov eyour coloring hun hugs cheryl xxxx

Wipso said...

Lovely card. Good luck with the challenges.
A x

Lisa Jane said...

oh this is so sweet .. Love that image
Thanks for joining us at Oldie but a Goodie this week
Lisa x

Karen said...

Such a sweet card, thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
xx

kayc said...

What a gorgeous stamp. Good luck with the challenges. Kathleen x

Katina said...

Oh how lovely Linby! xx

Francesca said...

Absolutely brilliant card , I love the image and colours

Thanks for joining us at Oldie but a goodie challenge and good luck!

hugs
Francesca

DesignerDiva said...

Oh this stamp really is a teddy bears picnic FABULOUS!
Thank you for sharing it with us at Oldie But A Goodie and good luck with the challenge
Hugs Laurie x

Tracy said...

Gorgeous creation, thanks for joining Oldie But A Goodie challenge, good luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Lorraine said...

Lovely card and an adorable image. Thanks for taking part at I ♥ Promarkers this week.