Tuesday, 24 May 2011

With wings

Yes, I am afraid it is another butterfly from me! All those butterfly cards I made at the weekend were butterflies punched from scraps, this is a butterfly I had left over, combined with another scrap. When I made this card a few weeks ago
I had previously stamped the image in another colour which I didn't use but saved. I stamped a sentiment over it and cut it and the card out with my largest nesties labels eight. I'd like to enter it into the challenge over on A spoon full of sugar which is "things with wings".
The result of my allergy test (now called sensitivity test due to the new laws) is that I am sensitive to wheat, yeast, sugar. I'm going to try to follow an anti-candida diet as my level was 38% compared to a normal reading of between 0-5%. If anyone has got any tips on this I would welcome them.

9 comments:

mustavcoffee said...

Hello again, Gorgeous polka dots, one of my favourites:0)This is brilliant crafting using up your stamped papers, I love it:0)
Oh dear poor you with the Candida, have suffered myself in the past, would suggest you followed the diet. It's not easy but will be worth it in the end. I wish you luck and hope you feel better soon.:0) Thanks again for such lovely comments:0) xxx

Cheryl said...

oh hun these are brilliant,always love what you come up with,wish you luck hun with the diet oh hope you feel better soon hun hugs cherylxxxxxxx

Rose said...

girl you are in a butterfly mood :) love all three of your butterfly cards!! (ok so i am way behind and am commenting on the past 2 posts along with this one! lol)

Pauline said...

A great card from scraps! Lovely colours!

Mary J said...

Wow, wow, wow! I am in love with your butterfly cards!

Sorry to hear about your allergy test results - I hope you manage to get a diet that suits you!

Uhooi said...

Uhooi,,
waw,, It's a nice card, very pretty and creative,,

Uhooi.blogspot.com

SYLVIA-ANNE said...

I have just been looking at your other butterfly cards too Linby, and they are ALL gorgeous. I love the colour combination on these two beauties.

Hope you soon find a diet which will help sort out your allergy problem.
Hugs, Sylvia xx

Dolly Daydreams said...

What a beauty perfect stamping and colouring and beautifully crafted.

Marie

Sarita said...

Your card is stunning Linby, I just adore all your butterfly cards,
Sorry to hear of your allergies, I can't eat rice and I really miss it-I love biriyani!
Love Sarita xx