Sunday, 26 June 2011

Asian

The challenge over on Creative Card Crew this week is Asian. I decided to print this image using red ink,  and then colour her with a red promarker and shades of grey for her hair. The two photo corners I found in my stash and thought they went well with the card. The tiny scrap of printed paper I have had for ages and this is the last of it! Even the OH picked this one up for a second look, I think she is quite dramatic, I got her from some manga site, but can't remember where.

10 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

oh fab card Lynn.. love that image . so striking
Lisa x

Cheryl said...

oh hun this is one,super card,love that image,brilliant hugs cherylxxxxx

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Lynn,
This is so stylish. I love the red and the gorgeous image.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Lynne said...

Fabulous Lynn. Love that image, she`s gorgeous.
Lynne xxx

kayc said...

Gorgeous card Lynn. Kathleen x

Faith A said...

Linby this is amazing love the red and yes it is dramatic, love it.

Katina said...

Wow!! This is stunning Linby! x

fatmonica said...

What a fabulous card!The image is great and I love the colours you've used.

Ann said...

Wow Lynn - printing this gorgeous girl in red has certainly created a fabulous card. What a great idea.

Merry said...

Well done...what a great idea printing her off in red. And love the paper down the side.