Thursday, 16 June 2011

Baby blossoms

I've had another play with my newest SU stamp set "baby blossoms". I also managed to team it up with a background stamp from the "bloom" set, you can see it behind the frame. The paper is part of the SU range to match the stamps, added some seam binding and a sentiment from PTI. I really like this, can't wait to have another go at creating something else with this set. I've certainly had lots of inspiration from other people's blogs to come up with this card.

4 comments:

Cheryl said...

oh love this hun those papers are just gorgeous hugs cheryl xx

kayc said...

What a lovely card Lynn. Have a good weekend. Kathleen x

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Lynn,
Beautiful colours and papers. I love the layout on this gorgeous card.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Lisa Jane said...

what pretty flowers - just gorgeous and so summery
Lisa x