Tuesday, 21 June 2011

Bingo!

No it isn't actually a bingo card LOL! The challenge on Simon Says Stamp Challenge this week is to use this bingo card to create your card.
I've gone with the bottom line to create this card using Cosmic Cricket material girl papers. I've added a chipboard mannequin which I covered with MS glitter.
I made a purchase the other week, but being away on the course last week has meant I haven't had a lot of time to play.  I bought one of these.......
I had a nightmare with it at first, having said that I did go straight to advance techniques! But I found a forum on UK scrappers that is a life saver, the ladies on there are wonderful and so helpful. So my first creations are


I used the SU medallion stamp to make this sheet
and then cut out the shapes with the cutter. Yes I know if I could cut straight and evenly I could have achieved this card without the cutter LOL! But not that intricate snowflake! The seals are ones I made earlier in the year with my wax gun and seal set. I also added diamond sparkles with a glue pen, they really catch the light IRL.

6 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

I love the sewing themed card .. just fab papers .. and how jealous am i of your new machine.. that snowflake is gorgeous
Lisa x

~amy~ said...

ooohhh....new toys...fun, fun, fun...and you know I adore your cosmo cricket'licious card!

kayc said...

Two lovely cards Lynn. Have fun playing with your new toy! Going to see Fiona this afternoon. Kathleen x

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Lynn,
These cards are fabulous. I love the sewing theme and the Christmas card is brilliant. Hope you get a lot of fun out of your machine.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Cheryl said...

these are great cards hun just love the sewing,machine,one hugs cheryl xxxx

Merry said...

Oh wow....you are going to have such fun. Great cards. Love the mannequin on the first card..so cute.