Wednesday, 1 June 2011

Diva

Just a quick and simple card from me today. Although I have managed to stave off coming down with anything, we are incredibly busy at work and I am doing long days 7.30 to 5pm. So not up to thinking about much when I get home. This is a download from Crafts U Print which I have had for ages. I also got a delivery of Diamond dust today - so many of you mention you use it I thought I would get some. I just highlighted the bow with it.
I'd like to enter it into the Creative Card Crew Challenge- For a Diva.

8 comments:

Uhooi said...

Uhooi,,
Waw,, This card is very nice, beautiful and creative,,

Uhooi.blogspot.com

Lisa Jane said...

such an elegant card Lynn.. please take care and dont over do it!
Lisa x

Cheryl said...

oh hun this is one awesome image so elegant love it take care of yourself hun hugs cheryl xxxx

Pauline said...

A fabulous card, so elegant, love the background papers too.

Ann said...

Oh isn't she perfectly turned out! Great design - and I think you've mastered the Diamond dust already Lynn! Don't work too hard!

Wipso said...

You've been tagged :-)
A x

paperfun said...

So simple and elegant. Truly beautiful.

Thanks for joining us at Creative Card Crew.

Mari

Juls said...

very stylish! Hugs Juls