Tuesday, 28 June 2011

Lemon and lime

This is not a colour combo I would normally go for. But I pushed myself out of my comfort zone and did it. The flowers are from MCS Perfect petals cd rom. The leaves and the sentiment are cut with my silhouette. I then added a dusting of diamond sparkles. All mounted onto a lemon pearlescent card. I am really loving the effect diamond sparkles gives, for so long I thought it was just like glitter but I can see why everyone loves it. Pity you can't really see it in this photo.
I'd like to enter this card into Allsorts challenge-lemon and lime and also Digital Tuesday challenge - flower power.

8 comments:

Nicola said...

Truly elegant card, and great use of Lemon and Lime! Thanks for joining us at Allsorts this week and good luck!
Love Nicola xxx

Cheryl said...

well maybe out of your comfort zone hun but its one beautiful card hugs cherylxxx

Debs said...

Beautiful elegant card.
Thanks for sharing it with us at Allsorts this week.
Good luck.
Debs xx

Cheryl said...

So beautiful and such a pretty colour combo!!!
xx

Mummylade said...

what an elegant design. Thank you so much for playing along at Allsorts this week and good luck!

Dori said...

very pretty card!

Fleur said...

A great card, fab layout.
Thank you so much for entering our challenge at ALLSORTS this week, good luck & hope you’ll join us again!
Hugz Fleur xXx

brenda said...

A super fresh looking card Lunby.

Thank you for joining in at Allsorts this week and good luck.

B x