Monday, 27 June 2011

Oriental fairy take 2

I enjoyed working with the oriental fairy, so I decided to print her again but this time in a larger size. This is my second entry into the Cardmadfairy digi days challenge as I am using one of their own images.The background paper and fans are from http://www.cardmakingandpapercraft.com/ as before. One of the great things about the silhouette, is that I didn't have a nestie the right size to sit behind this image, so I measured her and cut one out! Edged with a black pen to help it stand out from the paper. The sentiment is from a kit I bought from QVC ages ago and they need using. So, I did another card. Not sure where I got this image from-sorry. Papers are from the same site and are free.

3 comments:

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Lynn,
These are beautifully done. I love the gorgeous papers and images. You are really into this style of card. I love them.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Canne said...

Both lovely cards and such pretty colours. Thanks for joining us at Cardmadfairy's digi days challenge

Merry said...

Oh you are having so much fun with this oriental theme. What wonderful papers and terrific colours.