Wednesday, 20 July 2011

Ben 10

This is a card for a little boy who apparently loves Ben 10. Personally I have never heard of him! So I Googled him and got these images. I've used a 10x7 card blank and put the images with a freebie from Funky Hand which is on their challenge blog - Get Funky. That freebie was the nudge I needed to do this boy card LOL!  I changed the colours in MCS to fit with the theme, so I hope that is ok for the challenge. I then used a SU trendy trees stamp, some free papers from magazines and coloured in the manga Ben 10 with promarkers. This is the inside of the card.
I'd also like to enter the card into these challenges:-
Cute Card Thursday - circles
Cupcake Crafts - stars

14 comments:

Penni said...

Wow - great Ben 10 card.

My youngest son loved Ben 10, but now we've progressed onto Harry Potter !!!

Hugs
Penni
X

Brodders said...

Great Ben 10 card , he will love it :) Thanks for joining us at cupcakes this week and good luck x
Jane

Lisa Jane said...

i have never heard of him either lol.. but it looks to be a perfect card for a young lad ... fab papers
Lisa x

Deb said...

Fabulous card, you did an amazing job especially with not knowing BEn 10! Many thanks for joining us at the Cute Card Thursday Challenge, Debxx

Loopylou. said...

oh this is super, i love how you incorparated the funky freebie and thank you for joining in with the challenge over on get funky hugs Lou xxx

Faye said...

What a super creation! I love how you've incorporated the star element. Thanks for playing with us at Cupcake this week and good luck. x

Allison said...

fab boys card
Thanks for joining us at Get Funky this month
AllisonX

Ben 10 Games said...

I like Ben 10 and Gven!

Anice said...

This is great card! Thanks for joining us on the Get Funky Challenge this month.
Anice xx

Aquarius said...

I've never heard of him either but it's a great card

Jules said...

Hi Linby

Great use of the freebie paper .. .. and a great layout too.

Thanks for sharing with Get Funky!

Love Jules xx

Katina said...

Gosh, so much work has gone into this fab card Linby! Love the way you've used the freebie papers. Thanks for joining us on the Great Funky challenge this month and good luck! xx

Jenny said...

ohhh this is cute - I'm sure the recipient will love it! Thanks so much for joining in the get Funky challenge!

Tip Top said...

Ah, I am very familiar with Ben 10!! Great card! Thanks for entering the Get Funky! Challenge – hope you can join us again next time on the Funky Fifteenth! Get Funky!