Thursday, 21 July 2011

Circles in my mind

I've had the circle theme for the Less is More challenge running through my mind, even though I had already done a card for the challenge. This is my second attempt. I've used a stencil I found whilst looking for paint brushes! this used to adorn my kitchen walls many years ago and took ages to go all around the walls and round the doors.  Anyway, here it is on a card with a freebie digi image from PC Hug Bug in matching colours. Sentiment is from Waltzing Mouse - so far have used the sentiments from the frame set on quite a few cards as they seem to cover most occasions.
I'd also like to enter it into these challenges:-
 Papertake Weekly challenge - cute
Cardmadfairy's digi days challenge - include an animal digi

12 comments:

Katina said...

Fab stencilling Linby! Love the soft colours. x

Mandi said...

Very pretty, lovely soft subtle colours
Thank you
Diva LIm
"Less is More"

Debs M said...

very sweet, love the image x

Lisa Jane said...

oh the stencil is lovely .. and the soft shades are really pretty .
Lisa x

Chrissie said...

Super card Linby, I love the colours you chose for this one!
Thanks again.
Chrissie
Lady LIM
"Less is More"

Sally H said...

Wow! This is fabulous! great colours

Merry said...

What a lovely card. Wonderful soft colours and the circles look great.

Chris said...

Hiya Linby :D
How clever of you to use a stencil like that...I wouldn't have thought of that and it looks really lovely. Fab card me lovely
hugs
Chris xx

Kathyk said...

Super idea and lovely soft colours

Kathyk

Mrs.B said...

Great idea, love the colours you have used. Your circle daisy card is great, love those strong colours with the cute image/
Avril

Katina said...

Hi Linby, me again! Thanks for joining us at PTW and good luck! x

Uhooi said...

Uhooi,,
Wow, This card is a nice, sweet and creative,,

Uhooi.blogspot.com