Monday, 11 July 2011

Cutting out

This is another card made from the MCS Deco follies cdrom. I printed the background and superimposed the stained glass window over the top. I know in real life it wouldn't have that, but I just loved the mix of the colours! I added a sprinkle of diamond dust to the clouds in the sky. I then printed and cut the lady separately and decoupaged her over the rest of the scene. Used one of the sentiments from the disc and used a frame to surround it.
I'd like to enter the card into Kaboodle Doodles challenge, which is "use those scissors". I certainly did on this card! and Aud's sentiments challenge - a sentiment with at least two words.

9 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

soo elegant and i love the window
Lisa x

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Lynn,
Another brilliant card from the vintage ear. Beautiful image and colouring. I love it.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Cheryl said...

oh just love this hun that is one beautiful image hugs cheryl xx

Audrey said...

What a gorgeous card. Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments.

Pauline said...

What an elegant card, she looks very swish!

mustavcoffee, Gay Peplow said...

Hi Linby, I love your great card, I like how you added the stained glass window, clever old you, Gay xxx

bettand said...

Such a beautiful card. Love the scenery. Thanks for playing at Kaboodle Doodle this week. Hope to see you again next week. Bettina

Merry said...

This is so elegant and such terrific colours.

Ruthie said...

This is great - love it!

Thanks for joining in the fun at Aud Sentiments

Rx