Tuesday, 5 July 2011

In the garden

About a year ago I didn't have any craft cd roms - now I have loads! I recently bought a Beatrix Potter one which I was just going to use for the images. However, when I loaded it, it was full of projects. Well, I took the plunge and decided to make one of them, the frame card. I am really pleased with how it has turned out. As anyone will tell you - I don't do measuring, but this was print and cut and score and fold, and that was it. I think I will be attempting some of the other projects on this cd too.
I'd like to enter this into C.R.A.F.T. challenge - gardening.

13 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

oh this is fab .. i love the frame ..and who can resist Beatrix Potter. I cant wait to see the rest lol
Lisa x

Crafty Chris said...

Oh this is beautiful Lyn I actually thout it was a wooden frame covered, luv it.
Chris x

Lynne said...

Oooh Lynn, this is fabulous.It`s great to see how your confidence is growing and your creations get better and better.
Lynne xxx

Katina said...

How beautiful! xx

Cheryl said...

oh hun this is just so beautiuful just love peter rabbit,and this is one gorgeous frame hun hugs cheryl xxx

kayc said...

This is beautiful. Love it. Kathleen x

~amy~ said...

This is absolutely darling!

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Lynn,
This is absolutely gorgeous. I love your layout and the beautiful Beatrix Potter theme.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Dolly Daydreams said...

Wow this is gorgeous beautifully made , will look forward to more of your projects

Marie

dragonllew said...

This is lovely reminds me of my childhood thanks for joining us at C.R.A.F.T. Challenge this week.
Jenny x

Paddington fan said...

Aww, I love Peter Rabbit and all the Beatrix Potter images - they are just so timeless! this is a lovely project, thanks for joining us for our garden challenge at CRAFT this week and good luck, love Jacky x

craftattack said...

Gorgeous card, I love Beatrix Potter and Benjamin Bunny! Valerie

Cardarian said...

Oh this frame card is soo lovely! I like Beatrix Potter stuff very much! The story of Peter Rabbit is one of my favorites!
Hugs,
Cardarian