Wednesday, 6 July 2011

The Little Bear Shop

Thanks for all the lovely comments on my last post, I really appreciate your encouragement. I have used a different cdrom for this card, one from Jem designs called Little Shop Window decoupage. I printed several layers of the teddies and decoupaged them up, printed the window and then mounted it on acetate to give the effect of the shop window. It bowed out a little bit too much for my liking, so I put a strip of brown ribbon either side of the image so that I could stretch the window frame to make it less bowed.
I'd like to enter this into the Papertake Weekly challenge - anything goes.

12 comments:

Lynne said...

Fabulous Lynn. I haven`t done any decoupage for ages, might have to get the scissors clicking again.
Lynne xxx

Sally H said...

very very cute! I love it - reminds me of the teddy bear shop they had a Rufford mill for a while - I think it got turned into a cafe.

Cheryl said...

oh this is looks great hun love those wee bears,hugs cheryl xxxxxxxx

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Lynn,
this is beautifully created. I love the shape and the images. You really are developing a style here.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Lisa Jane said...

oh this is cute .. i love the dimension
Lisa x

Cardarian said...

Oh it really looks like a shope window! Love the affect! Very good!
Hugs,
Cardarian

Wipso said...

Love the design of this one and those bears are so hugable. Also really love the beatrix potter one in the last post. What talent.
A x

kayc said...

Fantastic card Lynn. Love it. Thanks for the birthday card. Beautiful. Have a good weekend. Kathleen x

Liverpool Lou (Anne) said...

Hi Lin, This is great, the images are just right for this window. Love the decoupage pic below too :-)
Anne xx

Kim Dellow said...

Tee Hee they are so cute! Lovely! Kim

Katina said...

This is so sweet Linby! xx

Faith A said...

This is so lovely, I can see a littel girl being thrilled with this card