Saturday, 23 July 2011

No pink or blue

I've used a digi from The Stamping Boutique on this card. She is obviously sewing a really cute fairy dress! I thought she would be perfect for the challenge on the Sweet Stampin' challenge, which is for Fashion. Makes a change from some of my more obvious fashion images I use. I used the sketch from Digital Tuesday challenge and also followed the challenge on Crafty Catz weekly challenge which is "no pink or blue". I found this quite hard as all the papers I wanted to use had either pink or blue on them. In the end I went with some papers from PTI and now see that they mirror the colours of my last card! Which by the way I nearly didn't post because I wasn't sure about it, so surprised by all the lovely comments I received on it. Finally I would like to enter her into the "oh so girly" challenge over on Cardmadfairy Digi Days challenge.

11 comments:

Cheryl said...

So adorable and such soft pretty colours!!! Beautiful work!!
xx

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Linby
A gorgeous card love the colour's thankyou for joining us this week at CraftyCatz
Hugs Dianne xx

Lisa Jane said...

oh what a fab image ... and i love the colour combo and papers
Lisa x

Janette said...

Hi Linby, I love the soft feel to this card, the image is sweet, thanks for sharing it with us at CraftyCatz this week.xxx

Vicky said...

Wow...this is gorgeous hun..!

thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin...and good luck..!

hugs Vicky xx

Merry said...

I love it when I recognise a name in the entries for Cardmadfairy Digi Days. This is a wonderful card Linby. Such a cute image. Thanks for joining in.

Dolly Daydreams said...

What a pretty card with lovely papers and embellishments.

Marie

Wedgie said...

Brilliant card, I love it! Gorgeous image, perfect for the fashion challenge. Thanks for sharing at Sweet Stampin this week. Wedgie xxx

Tracey T said...

This is such a pretty card and I love the image - it's just that bit different (in a very good way!). Thank you for playing at Sweet Stampin' this week. Tracey x

Ellie said...

Just beautiful!! Thank you so much for joining us at our sketch challenge last week at digital tuesday!! Hope to see you again this week!

sandra's crafty corner said...

great girly themed project hun, looks fab, thanks for playing along at cardmadfairy's digi days, hope to see you again soon and good luck,
hugs sandra DTxx