Wednesday, 20 July 2011

Still Christmas in July

Well it seems that the last Christmas card I made and entered at Winter Wonderland challenge was for the challenge that finished last week! So I felt I ought to make another one, this time with the right theme! which is embossing - wet or dry. I did have to use this snowflake embossing folder on my "list" and ironically did intend to use it on the last card but things went a different way (as they do!).
I'd also like to enter it into the challenge on Kaboodle Doodles for embossing.

9 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

oh i love the scene through the window .. and the fab sparkle
Lisa x

Merry said...

Oh so wonderful....I really love the size of the window you have used. Funny thing is I was sitting at my desk last night with a Christmas window scene at embossed papers. Hope to put it all together today to post. What do they say....'Great minds....

Ann said...

I just can't get in the mood for Christmas cards when summer is in full swing Lynn but this one is so cute. What a sweet snow scene.

Cheryl said...

GORGEOUS a fabulous image and love the sparkle!!!
xx

Cheryl said...

oh these are just gorgeous hun love the images,and love that window hugs cheryl xx

Sarita said...

What a wonderful Christmas scene you have created Linby, I would love to see this out of my window on Christmas Eve! I all the sparkle too,
Fab card Linby
Love Sarita xx

downrightcrafty said...

so pleased you created another, and great to see this gorgeous creation, thanks for joining us, at the Winter Wonderland
Hugs Kate xx

Sally said...

Great window. Love the scene. Thanks for joining us at Winter Wonderland this week.
Hugs Sally xxx

bettand said...

Such a cute christmas card. Love the design. Thanks for playing at Kaboodle Doodles this week and good luck. Bettina