Friday, 29 July 2011

Summertime


This is the second post from me today. I had a banging headache last night after all the noise from the new windows being fitted. But I wanted to craft! So in the process of putting everything back in the craft room I had a sort out and found some decoupage that I had forgotten about. I sat and cut out a few last night and then put them together this morning. I have also sprayed this with Crafter's companion spray and shine which I just took delivery of. Although you can't really see it in the photo it has given it a lovely sheen. I was supposed to have the spray and shine a few months ago from C&C but it wasn't in the parcel when it arrived. I tried to explain to customer services that there was no way the padded envelope was big enough for all that was supposed to be in it! After three phone calls and two emails I eventually got the form to claim for the missing item, it said to post it to the address on the form, but there was no address on the form. So another email another phone call and finally I got a refund. But as you don't know if they are going to refund or resend the item I have had to put off buying it until I found out!
The card is for the following challenges:-
Bunny Zoe Crafts challenge - fun in the sun
Ladybug crafts Ink TLT challenge - summer birthdays
If the shoe fits-summer
Craft your days away-summertime

10 comments:

Penni said...

Gorgeous card Linby, super for summertime.

Hugs
Penni
X

Merry said...

That sure is a cute decoupage. Sounds like you had a lot of hassle for the Spray and Shine although it sounds interesting.

Doreen said...

This is fabulous.Thanks for sharing this with us at CYDA,hope to see you next time.xxx

Cheryl said...

oh love this hun its just beautiful hugs cherylxx

* Shaz * said...

Fabulous card, thank you for joining us at CYDA this time hope you will join us again, good luck xx.

Time-To-Share said...

Great card - love this decoupage. Hope your headache has cleared up. Trish x

pinky said...

Thats gorgeous, I so forgot about these images, you have inspired me!! Thanks for playing along at LCI this month.
Pinky

Jenny said...

A really sweet scene...wish I could be there, relaxing on the beach :)
Jenny x

Lisa Jane said...

oh i love this Lynn... one of my favourite CC CD's. Cute little scene
Thanks for joining us at LCI this month
Lisa x

Shelley said...

What a fab summery card. Thanks for joining in with our summertime challenge at CYDA. Hugs Shelley xx