Saturday, 9 July 2011

To the seaside

The challenge over on Creative Inspirations is - To the seaside. I've used a MCS cdrom - Deco follies by Nancy Watt. I printed the background with my text imposed on it and then printed the lady and corners separately. All mounted on a background paper from the cdrom. I'm not really sure what the expression means as such! it is on the cd rom and it seemed to fit with the image.
Of course as always with me there is a story to the final card. Can you see the bottom corner piece and then look at the top one, the square is missing - where did it go??? Looked on the floor but on a dark blue mat it is hard to spot LOL! Just decided to go with it, as I had stuck the other corner down so well I can't lift it off now.

8 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

ooh this is fab.. i imagine she is stood in some exotic location.. although Scarborough would be good enough for me .. love the art deco style
Lisa x

Cheryl said...

oh love this hun that is one gorgeous scene you have created,love it hugs cheryl xx

Uhooi said...

Uhooi,,
Wow,, It works great and beautiful,,

Uhooi.blogspot.com

NGCARDS said...

An adorable card hun :) Thanks for joining in with our Seaside theme over at Wednesday's Creative Inspirations Challenge Blog! xxx

thriftyfinn said...

The art deco- thing is spot on.

angel4031 said...

WOW this is gorgeous thanks for playing along with us for our Seaside theme at Creative Inspirations xxx

Stamping 4 Pleasure said...

This is FABULOUS LInby - so stylish.

Hugs, Sandra

Faith A said...

So dreamy looking out to sea, love it