Sunday, 31 July 2011

Week 26 - LIM

I haven't missed a week of the challenge on Less is More yet. But this week was a close call as the challenge is "Feeling fruity". I remembered I had printed this digi a while ago, so I was saved! I can't remember who it is from though and now can't find it on my PC either. The sentiment is from a SU stamp set. I coloured the image with my promarkers and then added some Martha Stewart glitter to the leaves and strawberry and then for the strawberry flower I applied Diamond sparkles-angel whispers.
I spent the day with Paula yesterday. We hit the My Craft Studio warehouse sale, and got some fab bargains and had a loads of crafty chat with other people that where there. The best bit was filling a box for £5 - I got all sorts, meltdust paper, acetate, printed MCS sheets, stationery box kits and it goes on! Then we had lunch at the pub and back to Paula's for some crafty tutorials on MCS - if only I did instructions LOL! but it is so much easier when someone shows you. Followed by a lot of chat and a very late night departure home for me.Right, now I need to find a home for all my new purchases.

25 comments:

Kathyk said...

Super card and a smashign sentiment

Kathyk

Rosemary said...

perfect card for the challenge!! so pretty!

Zoechaos said...

Lovely card. XOXO Zoe

Jenni's Jems said...

Great card and sentiment x

Suze Bain said...

A great card and I love the sparkle. xx

~ Ali Watson ~ said...

Great card!

Ali x

Sarah said...

Lovely summery card!

kayc said...

What a great card. Glad you had a nice day with Paula. Take Care. Kathleen x

Katina said...

Perfect card Linby and a fab photo! x

Chrissie said...

I'm so glad you didn't miss out this time Linby... great to have a lucky strawberry too, it was obviously waiting for us!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
Lady LIM
"Less is More"

Beryl K said...

Gorgeous card Linby,
Beryl x

Margaret said...

Very pretty Linby. Thank you so much for the lovely comments you left on my blog
Margaret x

Susan said...

Looks like it has a touch of sparkle! Love that! Lovely card! My Card is here

mustavcoffee, Gay Peplow said...

Hi There Linby, Great card and it has glitter, perfect, Gay xxx

Dana said...

Pretty card. I love the glitter effect.

Monica said...

So sweet and simple... love it.

xxx Monica

Mandi said...

All the strawberries this week are making my mouth water lol
Super card Linby, so glad we inspired you to sue your image!
Thanks so much, have a good week
Mandi
Diva LIM
"Less is More"

Marlena M. said...

Such a pretty strawberry! ;)

Carol said...

Gorgeous card and image, love the added glitter. Carol x

Sasha said...

Such a lovely sweet and simple card!

Jenny said...

Just perfect Linby, love the image and you've coloured it brilliantly. Sounds lke you had a great day :)
Jenny x

Maureen said...

Lovely card, well done. You can view my card here.
Maureen.......x

kingstonmama said...

Pretty card. I love your strawberry and you've colored it beautifully.

Aileen said...

Love your strawberry with it's added sparkle. x

Michelle said...

Great acrd, I love the image, nice and summery and I love the sentiment too! xx