Sunday, 14 August 2011

Card drive for Ryan-please help

I've made this card using the Forever Friends Retro cdrom. It is for Ryan who has recently suffered from a terrible accident. Here is what Meredith has to say on her blog
My brother's dear friend and former roommate, Ryan, was involved in an accident on a Saturday afternoon in April 2011 in New Orleans, while riding his bike to meet up with friends.  The facts of the accident remain unclear but Ryan did sustain a brain injury.  As a side note - Ryan moved from CA to NOLA after Katrina to live there and help/work with the relief efforts to help the citizens of NOLA rebuild.  Ya...he's an amazing young man.  
If you would like to help - please read here how to send a card. In return Meredith has kindly offered some free digis from sponsors.

3 comments:

CraftyMomOf2 said...

Hi Linby!!! Thank you SO much for participating!!! I thank you from the bottom of my heart and I know your BEAUTIFUL card will bring a brilliant smile to Ryan's face.

I will send you your prize a bit later today!!

CRAFTY HUGS!!
Meredith

Monica said...

That made me sad, Linby... I do hope Ryan recovers soon. Your card is so lovely.

I will visit that site now so that I am able to send a card.
xxx Monica

Merry said...

A wonderful card Linby