Wednesday, 31 August 2011

Hot colours

I haven't followed a sketch for ages, so I decided to use the one over at Cute Card Thursday. I've used the free Kate Knight paper stack and mounted them onto some PTI paper then coloured the image with promarkers. The flowers were from blog candy I won from Lisa Jane at My Makes "n" Me. Now I have spent the day making cards for challenges which no longer exist! This was also for Belles and Whistles, but it no longer fits LOL! Cute Card Thursday challenge ends in a couple of hours, so I am entering it now before I lose that one as well.
I'd like to enter the card into these challenges also:-
Crafty Calendar - Hot colours
Passion for Promarkers - anything goes
It may have been two posts in one day from me but back to work tomorrow.

6 comments:

Katina said...

Back to work for me tomorrow too Lin :(
Gorgeous card; love these hot summery colours! The flowers look really pretty and delicate. xx

Cheryl said...

oh this is one gorgeous card hun love that image and super papers too hugs cheryxx

kayc said...

What lovely colours Lyn. Like your kitchen too. Good luck with the challenges. Kathleen x

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Lynn,
The colours and embellishments are gorgeous. I love the layout and the fabulous image. I enjoyed catching up with all your creations.
Hugs,
Fiona x

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Linby, what a beautiful card. I love the image and pretty papers. Thanks for joining in with our "anything goes" challenge over at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

Debs said...

such a super sweet card Linby :0)..thanks for sharing with us at PFP this week..hugs Debs x