Monday, 15 August 2011

In memory of Mollybell

I made this card for my friend who has just lost her lovely cocker Mollybell. As you can see from the picture below Molly was all black, but I had to tone it down on the card so that you could see the detailing. The picture was taken when I stayed with my friend in Indiana in 2006 and we took Molly out with us and she got a dog biscuit at the drive through Bank!
I used a paper from the free Kate Knight paper pack and a piece of a freebie paper from a magazine which I thought brought out the orangey tones in the K Knight paper.
I'd like to enter the card into these challenges:-
Stamp something - dog days of summer
CES-mix and match (two papers from different Designers)

If you can spare a card, please see my post below for a card drive to help a special young man.

8 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

oh this is lovely and a fitting tribute to a gorgeous little doggy
Love the papers
Lisa x

MaryT said...

Lynn Robert and I thank you so much for this lovely tribute to Molly. We really miss her so much.
Love
Mary Louise & Robert

Cheryl said...

oh hun this is really beautiful what a wonderful tribute she will just love this to bits,hugs cherylxxx

Katina said...

How sad Linby, but what a lovely tribute. A gorgeous card. xx

Monica said...

Such a sweet dog... and what a lovely card. I am sure it will provide comfort to your friend.

Have left something on my blog for you.

xxx Monica

Donna said...

Such a sweet card Linby and perfect for the occasion. Thanks for sharing with us at CES this week :) Donna x

Milliesmarvels said...

Such a beautiful card, I am sure your Friend will love it. Thanks for joining us for this week's CES Challenge!
Jane
x

Merry said...

What a lovely card you have made. I am sure your friend will appreciate it.