Tuesday, 9 August 2011

Poppies

This card combines a few challenges. Daring Cardmakers want to see Poppies and Gladioli, I don't have any of the latter, but luckily you can use either if you want. As you know I have lots of poppy stamps! I decided to use the second of the Hero Arts stamps in a set I bought recently. I stamped in SU rose red and then used a water brush to drag the colour into the image.
I'd like to enter this card into
Daring cardmakers challenge-poppies
Allsorts challenge - red

11 comments:

Lynne said...

This is beautiful Lynn. I love that stamp.
Lynne xxx

Lisa Jane said...

oh wow i love this Lynn..its beautiful.. could you not also enter the LIM challenge aswell
Lisa x

Cheryl said...

oh this really is beautiful hun,gorgeous stamp hugs cherylxx

Sally H said...

Beautiful, Lynn! Very CAS and elegant

Merry said...

Beautiful....dragging the colour is just a terrific effect.

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Lynn,
This is gorgeous. These poppies look so delicate. This makes a beautiful card. I love it.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Aileen said...

I love the poppies and the way you've coloured them. I must have a look for some poppy stamps! x

Monica said...

So sweet, elegant and feminine. Love the watered down look of the poppies. I love poppies as well. Something lovely about them.

xxx Monica

Katina said...

Beautiful, simple and elegant Linby! xx

Sharon Curtis (glitterangel) said...

Lovely card, I love the clean and simple design. Thanks for joining in with the Daring Cardmakers this week x

Mummylade said...

What a lovely creation, so clean and classy! Thank you so much for entering the Red challenge at Allsorts and good luck!