Monday, 22 August 2011

Sir Stampalot workshop with Brenda





What a fantastic time I had on Saturday with the Blog girls at Sir Stampalot - and even some ladies who weren't bloggers and I think wondered what we were on about half the time LOL! We do seem to develop and speak a "blog language".  These are the Five cards! I made, Brenda worked us hard. I really loved all the different techniques we tried and the results I achieved. I was even ready to buy a new poppy stamp not realising that the two cards here used the the same stamp - which I already have. I did however manage to find some other stamps, one of which I have wanted for ages and Janice had in stock in the warehouse.
I've been thinking about my Less is more card and hope to try and have a go later this evening, so I may be back!
PS - sorry about the camera glare on the first one - there is only one moon on the card LOL!

7 comments:

kayc said...

Sounds like you had a great time. Beautiful cards. Kathleen x

Lisa Jane said...

oh.. all your cards look fab.. i bet you had a fantastic day !! I cant wait till i go in Sept
Lisa x

Sally H said...

Fabulous cards, Lynn! You did a fab job with all of them. I am probably gong to have another go at my poppy ones as I messed them up a bit! You are right, Brenda didn't let us slack did she?! I love how all of our scenes look different, despite using the same stamps

Katina said...

Fantastic cards Lin; I love the first one! Oooh, I'd love to go to one of these classes. xx

Ann said...

Oh great cards! My favs are the poppies of course! I keep seeing that children dancing stamp and am sorely tempted to purchase!

Ruth said...

These are wonderful! Sounds like a great time was had by all - pity I live across the sea!

Merry said...

Oh you lucky lady to be able to spend time with Brenda. These cards are all so fantastic. There is something special on all of them.