Tuesday, 20 September 2011

It's the most............


My third and fourth cards for Less is More. I was inspired by Gibmiss and her card here. I found the sentiment stamp online and at a discount so I was really pleased. For my tree I used a Clarity stamp. I embossed first with Winter white sparkle embossing powder (I have had it for years and think I must invest in some of the newer powders LOL!). I then used a glue pen for the snow and embossed over again. Then  I embossed the sentiment in silver and the sentiment from Paula Pascal inside the card. I really like the set of xmas sentiments of Paula's. Usually I leave the inside of the card for later and then have all the sentiments to do at once, but with all the different lovely sayings I have now I think I will be doing it as I go along. For the second card I used holographic powder and brushed perfect pearls over the sentiment. 
It is a really miserable day here. I am off to have a hot stone massage and a facial - later......

11 comments:

Angie said...

You have really been creating some beautiful cards over the past couple of weeks ...I have seen them pop up and just had to drop by and say what a great variety they have been ...some so elegant and then those that are such fun. Take carexx

Gibmiss said...

Hi Linby
Fabby card ...yes love that stamp to ....glad you gota bargain ....lucky you .....thanks for my Mention....
Enjoy your Massage.....
hugs sylvie
xx

Chrissie said...

Thanks so much Linby!
That's a fabulous sentiment... where did you get it?
Another great card.
Thank you.
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Cheryl said...

these are just stunning hun just love those stamps and super sentiment too,hugs cherylxxxxxx

Spyder said...

Love the sentiment Linby! Must have a go at doing more is less...or less is more! And those papers?? Yes I know...I was hoping to get my box started for tomorrow's woyww....but agh! I can't cut into them!! what if it all looks terrible!!
((Lyn))
I need chocolate!

Mandi said...

FANTASTIC sentiment stamp, love your cards, so striking
Thanks for helping us towards our 1000 target!
Mandi
LIM

SYLVIA-ANNE said...

Fabulous tree, fabulous sentiment - love this CAS Xmas card Linby.
Hugs, Sylvia xx

Merry said...

So wonderful....and nice to have a sentiment on the inside.

Anne said...

Love the tree and what great sentiments you found
Anne
x

Monica said...

So elegant... how did I miss it?

xxx Monica

Jenny said...

These are marvellous Linby and the sentiment is just perfect too :)
Jenny x