Monday, 19 September 2011

LIM week 33 - take 2

I'm hoping to get lots of craft time this week whilst I am away from work. Hopefully some of them will fit the LIM challenge and help to get to the 1000 entries. This is my second Less Is More entry. I was so lucky to find that a blogging buddy in the USA was selling some of her SU stamps, and managed to get this Fifth Ave set which isn't available over here. I think it goes so well with the Manhattan flower embossing folder - so I combined the two! Add some embossed lines to cover where the embossing folder ended and a sentiment from Paula Pascal.
I'd also like to enter the card into Ladybug Crafts Ink TLT challenge which is for flowers.

10 comments:

Chrissie said...

I was wondering how you had drawn the lines of the flower... now I see it was stamped!
What it is to have friends!
Thanks for this second submission Linby!
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Gibmiss said...

Hi Linby
Fabby card ....love it ....
hugs sylvie
xx

Lynne said...

Gorgeous Lynn. The embossed and stamped flowers go really well together. Love the colours.
Lynne xxx

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Lynn,
This card is beautifully done. I love the flowers. Gorgeous design.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Merry said...

I really love how you have done the flowers on this card.....beautiful colours.

Monica said...

Love it... so elegant.
xxx Monica

mustavcoffee, Gay Peplow said...

MMMM Pretty card, I love it Linby, Gay xxx

Mandi said...

Fifth Avenue Floral is one set I wish we'd have got this time SIGH!
FB card Lynn
Thanks so much for helping us in our challenge for 1000 entries!
Mandi
"Less is More"

Suzi B said...

Fabulous stamp Linby, very pretty.
Suzi B :)

Lisa Jane said...

oh its fabulous Lynn.. i love the effect of the stamp and the embossing .. so pretty
Thanks for joining us at LCI this week
Lisa x