Friday, 23 September 2011

One last LIM

I thought I would make one last entry for the Anything goes on this weeks Less is more Challenge, I see it is on 707 - so if everyone did the same we might make the target 1000. I have managed to enter 7 cards - wouldn't have been able to do it if I had been at work this week though.
I have had this stamp a few (!) months and this week saw it used by Cardarian and Syliva Anne, so I thought I should use mine. Inspired by Syliva Anne, but with a bit of a different twist. I used an embossing folder that a fellow Limette used a few weeks ago, and I just had to get, in fact I seem to be buying a lot of things that the Limettes use! I've then used an SU sentiment.
I went for a bit of a trip out today and found these on my travels - all for £2.50! But a round 40 mile trip LOL!
I went to Masson Mills at Matlock, as I had heard there was now a craft store there. Unfortunately it wasn't particularly to my taste, a lot of pre printed decoupage and stickers. However, they had a bin with some unmounted bargains and you get half you carparking fee back when you make a purchase.

11 comments:

Mandi said...

That a fabulous mix of stamps Lynn
So pleased we inspire you to use the same things as us!
I had a holiday in Bakewell years ago, went to Matlock. Have vivid memories of the beautiful scenery.
Thanks so much
LIM Mandi

Chrissie said...

Lovely card Linby and a great haul of stamps!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Mrs.B said...

Love the image on your card, and a great layout.
Fab. bargain stamps, well worth the trip!
Just browsed you other entries, you have had a great week!
Avril x

Katina said...

Linby!! So many fab cards this week!! Thanks to Chrissie and Mandi I can't keep up with my commenting (lol!!) so I've missed some of yours - sorry! xx

Vicky Hayes said...

I've been having a look at your cards and there are loads of lovely ones including this one! My favourite LiM one is the faux batik one - just gorgeous! Vx

Sally H said...

Another beautiful card - great colours. I didn't know there was a craft shop at Masson Mill. haven't been there for a few years, but used to spend many a happy hour walking around Cromford and along the high peak trail

Cardarian said...

Lovely card Linby - glad my card gave you the boost to use the stamp! Your new goodies look yummy - ha, ha worth the 40 miles!
Hugs,
Cardarian

Merry said...

Well done....7 cards for the challenge. This beautiful...you certainly know how to put a LIM card together.

Monica said...

So unusual...

What nice goodies there.

xxx Monica

Toulouse31 said...

Well done on the 7 cards! This one is my fav, thanks for visiting me x

SYLVIA-ANNE said...

A beautiful card Linby and thanks so much for the link back to mine. Very happy to know that my card offered a little inspiration.
Sylvia xx