Saturday, 10 September 2011

Peacocks

I've been trying to get this card made all week as the challenge ends tomorrow. So I got up early and made sure I did it before I went off to the hairdressers. The CD Sunday Challenge is "inspired by peacocks". I've got a Hunkydory Peacock kit that I hadn't used yet so I used a topper from that. Then from a free cdrom from Creativity magazine I printed the background papers. The paper in the middle was my fav, then I ended up more or less covering it up! So I put the remainder of the sheet inside.

4 comments:

Tess said...

Lovely card. Great backing papers. Thanks for joining us this week at CD Sunday. x

Carol said...

Hi Linby. So glad you persevered with your card - it is lovely. Thank you for joining in with us at Cd Sunday.
Carol
xx
CD Sunday DT

starcyl said...

Hi Linby thanks for sharing this with us at CD Sunday, it's great and I really like those backing papers, great idea to use some on the inside.
Best of luck with the draw this week.
Jenny x
CD Sunday DT

Monica said...

Such nice papers and the peacock is OUT OF THIS WORLD.

XXX Monica