Wednesday, 7 September 2011

Repeat pattern

I've done something a bit different for me. We learnt to play with this technique when I went on the workshop with Barbara Gray a few weeks ago. This is the first time I have had a go myself. I've used one of the Clarity Stamp corners and created a repeat pattern with it in the centre of the card. I also cut a small doily up and put it under each corner of the main design. I'll be doing some more of these now I know how LOL!
I'd like to enter it in to the Papertake Weekly challenge which is for "anything goes".

9 comments:

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Lynn,
This is stunning. I love the layout and colours and the doily corners. fabulous card.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Merry said...

This is so pretty and amazing how different that one stamp looks together in the centre.

Sally H said...

Gorgeous card and great colours! I have that stamp and I know how difficult it is to line up, so Well done!

Ann said...

Love how stamps can be manipulated in this way. This one is perfect for making patterns. And love that colour!

Thanks Lynn for all your lovely comments on my blog - they really cheer me up and I really appreciate our blog-friendship.

Cheryl said...

oh hun this is brilliant just love this to bits,great way to use one stamp amazing hun so clever hugs cherylxxxxxx

Cardarian said...

Lovely card, very interesting!
Hugs,
Cardarian

Monica said...

This is simply royal... love what you did and the colour combo is so lovely. The doily bits look awesome.

xxx Monica

MaryT said...

Oh wow Lynn this is just beautiful!
Love
Mary Louise

Nikbee said...

This is wonderful. I love the centre pattern.
Nikki x