Friday, 23 September 2011

Zentangled

I printed a second image of Devonne and decided to try zentangling on her hair. I was inspired to have a go after watching Barbara Gray, she always breaks things down so they seem achievable. So, here is my effort. Once I had a couple of pattern ideas I was away, I think if I had a bigger area I could have done something better, but not bad for a first attempt you think?
I'm entering this as my second entry into the Digital Tuesday challenge - people images and I'd like to enter it into these challenges:-
Creatalicious Challenge - anything goes
Anything goes challenge- anything goes
The sentiment is from a USA SU set - Fifth Avenue, then I added an Anna Griffin flourish.
I had my first Rock Choir session last night. We are doing Oh Happy Day for this and next week. But then we move onto to Abba -Waterloo which I am looking forward to as I really wanted to sing more of the rock/pop stuff.

10 comments:

Nikbee said...

I love her hair. Wonderful card. Rock choir sounds fabulous.
Nikki x

Lisa Jane said...

oh what a fab idea .. i love it
Lisa x

Monica said...

How nice Linby that you are into Rock choir... so relaxing that must be.

And this card is gorgeous... love the zentangling.
The flourish adds so much charm and I love the sentiment.
xxx Monica

kayc said...

Beautiful card Lynn. Have a good weekend. Kathleen x

Vicky Hayes said...

Your first attempt? Linby this is amazing! Vx

Merry said...

That looks so wonderful....I really like this image. Whatever you do to it it looks terrific. The zentangle looks great.

Cheryl said...

Beautiful and the hair looks fantastic!!! Thanks for joining us at Creatalicious!!
xx

Teresa said...

Your card is stunning and her her wow! looks great.
Teresa xx

Susan said...

For a first attempt this looks awesome! I need to find some things (shapes) that I could fill in..I like this look!

Denise and Louise said...

Have just seen this card on the Crafts and Me blog and was blown away by it - this is awesome. I am with you about Barbara Gray - she is an amazing lady.
Denise xx