Tuesday, 18 October 2011

Around the world

This is my second post for today!
This is the card I have made for the CD Sunday Challenge - around the world. I just found out that I made their top three last week and I have been showcased at Less is More, plus the tiler told me today he can fit me in tomorrow to finally finish my kitchen - I'm in seventh heaven!
I used a set of Crafty Indvidual stamps for the background, together with some postage mark stamps they sent me as a freebie. I then added the main Paris image from the Parisian chic cd rom by cardplus creations. The Statue of Liberty is a Clarity stamp and the guard is actually a button I have had in my stash for ages.

12 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

Sounds like you have had a good day lol.. well done on your card being showcased at LIM.
Love this card - the little button is so cute
Lisa x

Merry said...

:-).....so glad you are having a wonderful day. Great card...love the background.

Cheryl said...

oh sounds like you have had a great day hun and just love your card its just stunning and well done too hun on your card being showcased too hugs cherylxxxxx

Jocelyn said...

Love the stamped background, it sets off the main image so well.

Thank you for joining us again this week at CD Sunday.

Jocelyn
CD Sunday DT

Carol said...

Hi Linby - you are having a great day. I love the card - very cosmopolitan.
Thank you for joining in with us at CD Sunday.
Carol
xx
CD Sunday DT

Pamela said...

Another lovely card Linby. It's great to see CD roms being used with stamping. Thanks for joining in again this week.
Pamela (Guest Designer in October for CD Sunday)

Christine said...

Hi Linby, congrats on being showcased by Less is More, things come round in 3's.
Super card, love the background and the image of Paris is great. Thanks for joining us again at CD Sunday.
Hugs
Christine xx
CD Sunday DT

starcyl said...

I really like this Linby, this card has style. Thanks for joining us at CD Sunday again this week.
Jenny x
CD Sunday DT

Margarets designer cards said...

Well done for last week, this is a lovely card again this week.
Margaret

Hazel said...

I love all the individual elements on your card. Great. Hazel x

Sally H said...

What a beautiful card! Love it!

Wendy - Anntaurus said...

Nice work. Thanks for joining the CD Sunday Challenge.

Wendy -x-