Saturday, 1 October 2011

Bliss

I was really disappointed when I missed out on getting the SU bliss set - however, luckily for me a blogging buddy was selling hers! I've used a resist technique and brayered over with big and juicy spice pad. I then added a tree made up from the elements of the Trendy tree set by SU.
I've had a really busy day and not had much time to make cards - despite it being world card making day.
I'd like to enter this into the Crafty Catz weekly challenge - things with wings.

9 comments:

carol said...

lovely card, great technique, thanks for joining us at CRAFTY CATZ this week, x carol

kayc said...

Lovely colours. Love it! Kathleen x

Merry said...

Wonderful card...those butterflies are lovely and terrific colour combo.

Ann said...

Well done Lynn for managing to make a card today - I didn't!! Ashamed or what! Love those resist butterflies.

Cheryl said...

oh super card hun just love those,butterflies and amazing colors hugs cherylx

Angie said...

Love this ...such a wonderful feel of Autumn ...glad you got your stamps.

Liverpool Lou (Anne) said...

Hi Lin, it's gorgeous, lovely stamp set . Love the card below too, fab colours :-)
Anne x

Curlybear said...

OMGosh this is a wonderful creation, beautiful colour theme and image , its just perfect for our challenge this week,

thank you so much for joining us at the Crafty Catz Challenge
Things With Wings and we hope you stop by next week and join in with the fun,


Good Luck with the challenge,
Hugs Bridget :0) x

Crafty Catz DT

Monica said...

Hi Linby, sorry I missed this one... it is FANTASTIC! Love the vintage feel to it. Super colours as well.

xxx Monica