Friday, 14 October 2011

Christmas Pinkette

As soon as I saw this digi I wanted her, she is sooo cute, and I love the way the wind is blowing around her. I added some extra sparkle to the lines whipping around her. She is one of the Christmas Pinkette stamps from Tickled Pink. I'd like to enter her onto the challenge at Tickled Pink Stamps this week which is for white on white with a coloured image. I'd also like to enter into ABC Christmas Challenge - U for unused stash. I haven't used the punch I made the snowflakes with before or the Poppy promarker I coloured her outfit with.

11 comments:

Merry said...

She is certainly lovely and I love all the snowflakes you have added.

Jill said...

Beautiful christmascard and the image looks fabulous!
I just love those snowflakes :)
Thanks for joining us at Tickled Pink Stamps this week and good luck
Hugs, Jill

Stampalicious said...

Beautiful card, I really like this white on white stuff!!! great colouring too, thank you for joining our challenge at Tickled Pink Stamps, hugs, martina

sara said...

Ooo this is so pretty!!! The image does look fabulous and the bright red color is gorgeous! Love it!
Thank you for sharing your creation with us at Tickled Pink Stamps Challenge this weeek =)

Twiglet said...

Pretty little card - I think I should invest in a couple of embossing thingies for our Cuttlebug!

Heidi said...

I love white with a touch of colour! Thanks for playing along with the ABC Christmas challenge!

Regan said...

I love this image too! She so cute! Love how you've colored her up in vibrant red and the glitter is a fun touch! The snowflakes, embossed and punched, make for a wonderful white on white background! Thanks for joining us at Tickled Pink Stamps Challenges! :)
{hugs}
Regan

Cor* said...

Beautiful! Elegant. White on white with a bit of red....what is not to love hey?!>! Fantastic job. Thanks so much for joining us at TPSC this week!

Kellie said...

Oh wow this is STUNNING I love how you have used our challenge! Thank you so much for taking part with us this week at Tickled Pink Stamps Challenges xx

Barbara said...

Oooohhh... the wind makes me shiver! Nice image!

Helen said...

Gorgeous card!
Thanks for joining us at the ABC Christmas Challenge!
Helen x