Monday, 3 October 2011

THE COLOUR OF YOUR EYES -LIM week 35

This week on the Less is More challenge you have to use the colour of your eyes on a card. Mine are blue grey and I did try to make these flowers more that colour by using my new fleximarkers and a duck egg blue promarker, but they seem to be just blue! I have used the markers to blend around the flower image. I've used a Joanna Sheen poppy stamp and the little watering can is from the same stamp set. An SU sentiment and mounted onto a homemade nestie easel card. I saw these on C&C in the week and thought they are surely easy to make yourself!
Hopefully I have left enough white space to satisfy Chrissie and Mandi. Be around to visit you later.
I'd also like to enter the card into Creative Card Crew challenge - easel card.

13 comments:

Chrissie said...

Plenty of white space here Linby... ovely colour too!
Sweet card!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Cheryl said...

oh just love this hun its really beautiful love the colors,and super stamp too hugs cherylxxxxx

laurie said...

Very pretty. I like how you did the easel card.

Anne said...

What a lovely stamp and I like the soft blue:)
Anne
x

Vicky Hayes said...

I love the soft blue and white Linby and it teams well with the polka dot paper. The watering can is a cute touch! Vx

Merry said...

Very pretty...that spotted paper really sets the card off.

Lisa Jane said...

Beautiful card Lynn.. such a pretty shade of blue
Lisa x

Monica said...

So pretty! Love the hues.

xxx Monica

Mandi said...

Perfectly enough white space Lynn
Lovely card
thank you
Mandi LIM

Rosemary said...

what a lovely card, lynn!

Jenny said...

Beautiful card Linby, love the pretty shade of blue and the easel card. I love seeing products and thinking " I can make that myself! ". :)
Jenny x

Susan said...

I love a pop up card! The blues are so pretty too! I guess if you hand someone this card you could explain about the "pop up" effect...I wonder if you have to send instructions when you mail it? I know, I worry about a lot of crazy things! LOL!

paperfun said...

Your easel card is so pretty. That is a lovely shade of blue. Eyes would be pretty in that shade too.

Thanks for joining us at Creative Card Crew.

Mari