Thursday, 27 October 2011

Fantasy tag


When I went to Doncaster on Sunday I got introduced to Lavina stamps. I've used some of them on this tag, and the idea for the tag I got from watching the demo at the Inkylicious stand. I used a big and juicy pad and my brayer for the background then added the hills with ink dusters.  I've added some diamond dust in a sort of running stitch pattern down half of the tag - another idea from the show. The sentiment is part of a tree set I bought on Sunday from Inkylicious.
I'd like to enter this tag into the Charisma Cardz Challenge - anything goes.

So pleased to have made the top 3 at  the Tickled Pink challenge with my steampunk card below.

10 comments:

Sally H said...

Wow! A gorgeous tag - great use of your new stash. congratulations on your top 3 place too.

Allison said...

such a lovely
tagthanks for joining us at Charisma
AllisonX

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Lynn,
This is a beautifully crafted tag. I love the images and the fantastic sentiment.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Cheryl said...

oh brilliant tag hun super detail on this its just so effective well done on your top 3 too hun,hugs cherylxxxxx

Sweetncrafty Gal said...

im very sorry but we can't include you for this week's prize at charisma as you have no direct link
to the challenge blog by all means if you can correct this you can enter it again,
so sorry, hope to see you next week
hugs carlyann xxx

Ann said...

Hey Lynn - Tracey at Lavinia Stamps is my very own local stamp designer - she lives here in Ruthin where I live! Its a small market town but I've never seen her here - only at craft fairs! :o) Don't you love her brayer effect - you've used it perfectly. A lovely tag.

Merry said...

What a lovely scene...great colours too. You are doing so well with your brayering. Congrats on making another top three....you are on a roll.

Gemma said...

a gorgeous creation, thanks for joining in at Charisma Cardz this week for our anything goes challenge! Gemma :)

laney said...

Super tag thank you for playing the Charisma challenge this time, hope to see you play again soon
hugs
laney

crazyribbonlady said...

Fab tag! Thank you for joining our anything goes challenge this week at Charisma!
Emma x