Monday, 10 October 2011

Fight like a girl

I had the day off today, needed to take my car for it's service and MOT - that will take care of the morning I thought then the rest of the day to craft. I won't pain you with what happened but I did get some money off the bill and a free wash and valet - however, didn't get home till 2.30pm and by then my mojo was off and away! I've calmed down now and feel better and managed to produce this one little card.
The image and sentiment are digis from Tickled Pink for Breast Cancer awareness, isn't she just great! The paper she is holding is blank apart from the ribbon,  and I used the sentiment from SU to stamp into the space, masking off the rest of the image. As my mojo was off I thought I would look for a sketch and decided this one fitted the bill. So, I would like to enter the card into:-
Fetch a sketch challenge - sketch
Tickled Pink Stamps challenge - anything goes (as long as you use a tickled pink image)
Crafter's Companion Monthly challenge - pink and green
One Stitch at a Time -anything goes
Off for a comfort food teatime now.......

16 comments:

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Lynn,
I love the pastel shades on this card and the papers are gorgeous. Great image and sentiment.
Fabulous creation.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Stampalicious said...

This is very cute , I really like the flowers you used, and your sentiment is soo pretty, love it, thank you for joining Tickles Pink Stamps challenge this week, hugs, martina

Lisa Jane said...

such a pretty little card Lynn.. what a great image
Lisa x

Hazel said...

Lovely card and the flowery backing paper is beautiful. Thanks for joining us at OSAAT. Hazel x

Sally H said...

It's a fab card, Lynn! Sorry to hear about your long wait at the Garage and pleased you got some extras from them

Jill said...

Great card in beautiful colours. Love the way you used the sentiment too. Fabulous colouring!
Thanks for joining us at TPS this week, good luck and I hope to see you again!
Hugs, Jill

Cheryl said...

oh this is one gorgeous image hun and just love the flowery background hugs cherylxxxx

sara said...

your card is really cute!!!! Love the flowery paper and your colour choice is perfect!!!
Thank you for joining us at Tickled Pink Stamps Challenge this week =)

Karyn S said...

this is so sweet, I love the patterned papers and flowers you have used. I love these TPS images for breast cancer awareness - thanks for supporting a great cause. Thanks for joining us at TPS Challenges!

Pauline said...

This is a fab card, love that sentiment, and the image is great too.

Regan said...

Adorable! Love that border punch! Thanks for joining us at Tickled Pink Stamps Challenges for "Anything Goes"! :)
{hugs}
Regan

lizzie said...

lovely card! thnx for playing with us at TPS challenges!!

Debs said...

Wonderful creation and I just love those papers, thanks so much for joining our challenge this week at One Stitch at a Time
Deb
xxx

Made by Mandy said...

Fabulous card, love the image and colours

Many thanks for joining in with our Anything Goes challenge over at OSAAT. Hope to see you back again soon.

Mandy (DT member for OSAAT)

Tip Top said...

Wonderful card! Thank you for joining in at Fetch A Sketch – hope you can join us again for the next challenge! Fetch A Sketch Challenges

Jenny said...

FAb card and a fab message! Thanks so much for playing along with us over at Fetch A Sketch! I do hope you can join us for our newest challenge too!