Monday, 24 October 2011

LIM week 38 - polka dots

I'm going to be confined to the kitchen for most of today as I am having some carpets fitted, I've managed to get a couple of crafty things in there with me but not much room with everything else I had to decant into there. It does mean I should have plenty of time for commenting though.

The theme on the Less is More challenge this week is Polka Dots, I had lots of ideas but felt if I didn't get something made it may not get made this week. So, I inked up one of my new Gorjuss girl stamps (I managed to get three for under £10 so very pleased) and coloured her with promarkers. The sentiment is from a PTI set.

I'm over the moon at being showcased at Less is More last week - thank you so much Mandi and Chrissie, my badge is very proudly sitting on my sidebar.

I went with Sally from Crafty Salutations and her daughter to the Stamp Magic show at Doncaster yesterday. Had a great time and bought LOADS - so watch out for all the new ideas I got!

I'd also like to enter the card into Creative Inspirations challenge - single layer card  and One Stop Craft Challenge - no DP.

27 comments:

Beryl K said...

Gorgeous card Linby
Beryl x

Inkyfingers said...

This is gorjuss Lynn and the colouring is so professional. Congratulations on the showcase - the card was beautiful.
Hugs
Carol x

Cheryl said...

oh this is just gorgeous hun just love this super sentiment too hugs cherylxxxx

Lisa Jane said...

oh this is so sweet . LOve the colours and the pretty image.
Glad you had a great time at the show
Lisa x

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Lynn,
What a gorgeous image. I love this simple layout and fabulous sentiment.
Hugs,
Fiona x

~amy~ said...

awwwww.....really CUTE!

Sally H said...

A lovely card! It was great to have your company yesterday. I hope the carpets are sorted quickly

Jenni's Jems said...

What a little cutie x

Jan said...

This is lovely Linby xx Jan

Anne said...

3 for a tenner sounds a bargain, what a gorgeous card and love that sentiment, perfect!
Anne
x

Suze Bain said...

Great card Linby and many congrats for being showcased! xx

mustavcoffee, Gay Peplow said...

Hi there, Congratulations on being showcased, well deserved a brilliant card:0) I love this little Gorguss girl, well coloured and so cute, :0) Gay x

Katina said...

Hi Linby, congrats on being showcased with your heart card - I knew you would be!! If only I could predict the lottery numbers too!

Another perfect card today. I just love the image and your colours are gorgeous.
xx

Lynne said...

Fabby card Lynn, love that image.
Lynne xxx

Pauline said...

This is lovely, such a sweet image, and your colouring is wonderful.

Ann said...

Aww, really sweet card. Isn't that image pretty - love her little cardi!

Chrissie said...

This is a cutie Linby and I love that sentiment!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Sally said...

A sweet CAS design & a very cute stamp.
Sally x

Loli said...

Hola Linn!!!CONGRATULATIONS!!!!I told you... great heart card :D:D:D.
So sweet your card for this week and the sentiment is fabulous.:Dgreat colouring.
Thank you for your kind comment you make me feel so goooood.:D
a warm hug from Palma

Mandi said...

Faby card Lynn
super paper piecing
Thank you
Mandi LIM

Meadie said...

What a really sweet card, your heart card was fab also x x

SYLVIA-ANNE said...

Hi Linby - this is simply Gorjuss! Love her little polka dot dress. Congrats. on your heart card being ShowCASed - well deserved!
Sylvia xxx

Rosemary said...

super cute card, lynn!!

Dotty Jo said...

Thanks fopr reminding me how much I love Gorjuss girls - she's adorable! Jo x

Dotty Jo said...

Darn it, I should check my spelling first... or not blog and drink Baileys at the same time!!!! LOL, Jo x

Aileen said...

I love gorjuss girls and you've done her justice. A sweet card. x

Mrs.B said...

Gorjuss, love her paper piecing.
Avril