Friday, 7 October 2011

LOTV and some doodling

My first LOTV card-I have the stamps they just aren't making it onto cards LOL! That is why I was determined this week to enter the LOTV world cardmaking day challenge, just made it under the wire. I've cut out the image using my newest nestie label but cut off the top and bottom, so don't go looking for this new shape nestie! I cut out four squares from the DP and then doodled around each one.
It was Rock Choir last night and we did Waterloo. We have to stand sideways and then turn in synchronicity - with 100 people that is not easy on the first go, as our choir leader noted to her amusement.
It's OHs birthday tomorrow and we are going out for lunch and to see The Magnets so looking forward to that.
I'd also like to enter the card into
Aud's sentiments - Happy Birthday
Crafty Cardmakers - Anything goes

8 comments:

Susie Little said...

Beautiful Card! Thank you for playing along at Crafty Cardmakers! xx

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Lynn,
This is a beautiful card. I love the layout and colours and the image is gorgeous.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Cheryl said...

oh just love this hun beautiful image and just love the soft colors hugs cherylxxx

Lynne said...

Gorgeous Lynn. Love your colours. Enjoy your weekend.
Lynne xxx

Lisa Jane said...

oh its so pretty - love the doodling. The choir sounds like real fun.. i cant sing a note!
Lisa x

Dragonlady said...

Gorgeous card, love the doodling. Thank you for playing at Aud Sentiments.

Hugs Ali x

deesdesigns said...

Precious - LOVE the doodling! I'm so glad you shared your creativity for our Happy Birthday Challenge at Aud Sentiments!

Penny said...

This is great, I love the doodling and the layered nest on top.. beautiful image and a perfect addition to the aud sentiments challenge