Tuesday, 4 October 2011

The merry band again!

You may remember seeing this silhouette stamp on my Less Is More card the other week - here. Well I decided to give it another airing, this time the background is actually the waste from taking the ink off my brayer! A tip I picked up from Barbara Gray at her workshop.  I stamped over it and then cut it out and the black background with my latest nesties. Added a PTI sentiment - CAS for the challenge over on Crafty Creations.
Thanks for looking - off to watch the Great British Bake Off final now........

7 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

oh what a fab idea of using the inky waste .. it looks wonderful
Lisa x

Cheryl said...

oh just love this hun its great hugs cherylxxx

Sally H said...

Just brilliant! I love it

Merry said...

So pretty....terrific when leftovers and stuff can be used on a card.

Monica said...

Lovely, Linby. Love seeing it again - the silhouette stamp, I mean. What an ingenuous background. How creative is that.

xxx Monica

Jules said...

Hi Linby

A great way to use up the waste ink .. .. gorgeous colours too.

Your stamp is lovely!!

Love Jules xx

kayc said...

Good idea using up the waste ink. Must try brayering sometime. Kathleen x