Thursday, 13 October 2011

NY in the fall

I've used on the of the free background papers again and teamed it with the Clarity lady stamp, coloured with promarkers and a city scape stamp. For the buildings, I stamped it onto some DCWV spotty paper positioning it so that the windows fell on the circles and then added glossy accents to the windows. I then used part of a another stamp to put NY, fifth ave along the bottom of the card.
I'd like to enter it into
Crafts and me Challenge - orange
I love promarkers challenge-autumnal colours
Stampin' for the weekend challenge -colours of autumn

6 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

ooh i love the technique you used to stamp the buildings.. looks really effective!
Lisa x

Cheryl said...

oh brilliant card hun super detail so effective hugs cherylxx

Tine said...

Hi Linby. Lovely stylish card. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers this week.
Tine :)

Diamond Doll said...

Beautiful card Linby love the background.
Thankyou for joining us at Crafts and Me this week.
(hugs)
Trish (-:

Tracey said...

Gorgeous card I love the LO :)
Thanks for joining us at SFTW & Good Luck!
Hugs
Tracey
x

My name is Wynneth said...

What an ingeniously created card, very clever. Also really chic and elegant. Thanks for joining us on I Love Promarkers this week.
hugs
wynneth
x