Thursday, 20 October 2011

A woman's work ............

The challenge on B 'n' W is to use your  favourite Elizabeth Bell stamp. Well here she is "Belle vacuuming". This image reminds me so much of when I was a child and I had my very own working version of a Hoover - in miniature. I used to follow my Mum around doing the housework - pity I don't have the same enthusiasm for it nowadays LOL! I want to use it in a scrapbook page eventually - but for now here she is on a card with a Joanna Sheen sentiment and PTI couch and picture frame which I have paper pieced.

I am on a roll this week, just got the top three badge from Paperplay with my Halloween cupcake. - wooohooo.

10 comments:

Penni said...

Great card Lynn - I love this BnW Stamp.

Hugs
Penni
X

Lisa Jane said...

oh this is a cute little scene .. love the paper pieced settee
Lisa x

Katina said...

Hi Linby, I had one of those Hoovers too!! I love this card; the image is so sweet and the little paper pieced sofa is fab!
xx

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Lynn,
This is a fabulous wee card. Love the colours and the images.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Alice Wertz said...

this is so cute! lovely card!

Cheryl said...

oh this is one super card hun just love the image great layout too hugs cherylxxx

*Vicki* said...

AW! So happy to see these stamps bring back some childhood memories for you! They do the same for me too! :) Great adorable design! Thanks so much for joining in our Belles n’ Whistles Challenge! Smiles, *Vicki* ~ Belles ‘n Whistles Designer

Pauline said...

This is a real sweetie! I also lack enthusiasm in the hoovering department!

Vicky Hayes said...

What a fab card Linby! I had to smile as would certainly not be appropriate for me... except for the sentiment! Vx

Elise said...

hahah! You got that right! A woman's work is never done! :) This is so pretty! Thank you for joining us at BnW~

Hugs,
Elise